|The Ultimate Travel Guide for Runners Essential recommendations for runners who like to travel for races and for all travelers in general. Tips include how to save money on flights and hotels, eating right on the road, saving time, adjusting to time zone and altitude changes, helpful travel websites, destination race suggestions and much more!
|Southern Fried Running contains information about some of the best marathons and half marathons in the Southeastern United States and their host cities along with travel tips and information about things to see and do around town on race weekend. It covers these states and races:
- Tennessee (Country Music Marathon)
- Florida (Walt Disney World Marathon)
- South Carolina (Myrtle Beach Marathon)
- Kentucky (Kentucky Derby Marathon)
- Alabama (Mercedes Marathon)
- Louisiana (Rock n Roll New Orleans / Mardi Gras Marathon)
- Mississippi (Mississippi Blues Marathon)
- Arkansas (Little Rock Marathon)
- Georgia (Rock n Roll Savannah)
- Virginia (Rock n Roll Virginia Beach)
- North Carolina (Outer Banks Marathon)
- West Virginia (Ogden Newspapers Half Marathon Classic)
|Running the Southwest contains information about some of the best marathons and half marathons in the Southwestern United States and their host cities along with travel tips and information about things to see and do around town on race weekend. It covers these states and races:
- Arizona (Rock n Roll Arizona and The Sedona Marathon)
- Texas (Houston Marathon)
- Nevada (Rock n Roll Las Vegas)
- New Mexico (Las Cruces Marathon)
- Oklahoma (Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon)
- Utah (Zion Canyon Half Marathon)
- Colorado (Golden Leaf Half Marathon)
|The Southern Running Companion is a combination of Southern Fried Running and Running the Southwest. If you've read the first two, you don't need to read this one since it essentially has all of the same information, but if you haven't read either, this is a way to get everything in one book.
|Running with Sara, was co-written by my 11 year old daughter. It contains information about some of the races she's done and the things we do together to make running fun. It's a great guide for anyone who has kids that they would like to encourage to be more active.