Thanks to everyone who came out for the first Runstreet Chicago Art Run. You guys helped to make our inaugural Windy City event a success! I don’t think we could have asked for a better day:
- The weather was beautiful.
- The turnout was even better than I expected.
- And we even got to meet a few artists along the way.
- OrangeTheory Fitness Logan Square was an excellent host.
If you were at the run:
- Don’t forget to post your pics by Friday for the photo contest
- Make sure to tag @runstreet and @otflogansquare in your pics
- You can find a list of artists whose work we saw on the run along with their websites and social media profiles here
- Our photographer is editing all of the pics and we’re hoping to be able to share them with everyone shortly
- Remember that you now have the opportunity to sign up for a free class at OrangeTheory
If you didn’t make it out, or if you did and you’d like to do it again: We already have plans in the works for more runs in different neighborhoods around the city. We’ll be looking forward to doing it again soon!