Chicago Street Art by Amuse
I’m happy to announce my partnership with Runstreet – During 2017, we’re going to be doing a series of 3-4 mile running tours to see the best street art in Chicago!
Our first run will be in Logan Square on April 15th. All levels of runners are welcome. We run at a 10-minute mile pace with stops for photos and also have a photo contest.
Special thanks to OrangeTheory Fitness Logan Square for providing us with a Bag Drop location.
- Date: Saturday, April 15, 2017
- Time: 2:30pm 3:30pm
- Location: OrangeTheory Fitness Logan Square, 2251 North Milwaukee Avenue Chicago, IL, 60647 (Map)
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
- No age requirements, just must be able to run 3.5 miles at a relaxed pace.
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
- We will have a bag drop at the event. We recommend bringing your phone to take photos and enter the photo contest.
What are my transportation options getting to the event?
- Driving: Take 90 to the Fullerton Street exit. Head West on Fullerton to Milwaukee. Turn left (Northeast) on Milwaukee and OrangeTheory will be two blocks down on the left. OrangeTheory has it’s a parking lot with ample parking available.
- Train: Take the blue line to the California station. Head 1 block Northeast on Milwaukee and OrangeTheory will be on the left-hand side.
- Bus: Take Bus #56 to the Milwaukee and California stop. Head 1 block Northeast on Milwaukee and OrangeTheory will be on the left-hand side.
Is my registration/ticket transferable?
- Yes. If you cannot make the event, email email@example.com with the full name and email of someone you want to transfer your ticket to.
What is the refund policy?
- In the event of extreme weather, the event will be canceled and attendees will be issued a credit toward any future Runstreet art run or Runstreet training class. No refunds.